The following guidelines have been put in place for your safety, and to ensure the best experience for all, please remember this is a family event.
• Shoes and shirts are required
• Please place all trash in the nearest trash bin, no littering
• No obscene or vulgar clothing
• No foul, abusive, or obscene language or gestures
• No Illegal or illicit substances, drugs, or drug paraphernalia
• No signs, leaflets, or other handouts
• No political leaflets, or petitions
• No unauthorized or unlicensed vendors.
• No unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, giveaways, etc
• No carry-ins allowed in the beer garden.
• No alcohol allowed in the park except in the beer garden
• No dogs allowed in park
• No fireworks allowed
Festival attendees must comply with these rules, and the instructions of security, law enforcement, and Monona Community Festival Staff at all times. Failure to do so, may result in the removal from the festival grounds. Rules are subject to change without notice. If you have questions or concerns, please Contact Us.